One of my favorites places

One of my favorites places
Chicago's Millennium Park

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Great Friends

With having moved around some, I find myself with an accumulation of really good friends. I went to a concert Friday with one of my best friends, Elina. We were talking about our closest circle of friends, our "best friends." It got me to thinking about who are those people closest and dearest to me. I know how much I have relied on my friends throughout the years, particularly during college and even more so now as a full-fledged adult. My Christian friends are an extension of Christ's love. I was thinking tonight on my drive home from Kyle and Melissa's about all the people's homes I've been in over the years, all the meals, conversations, laughter and tears that have been shared and I couldn't be more grateful. I want my home to be that for anyone, anyone who needs a listening ear, a warm meal or just a place to rest. I'm so thankful for all the relationships God has blessed me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment