One of my favorites places

One of my favorites places
Chicago's Millennium Park

Friday, July 9, 2010

Busy Week

I can't believe it's already Friday. This week flew by. I had a pretty uneventful week, census is very low right now, I have I think 11 patients on my team, there was a time where I had 19. We all ended up getting out early today. I had absolutely no plans for this evening until my best gal pal here Elina invited me over for dinner.
I feel like my life is kinda of monotonous most of the time but then I have to remind myself and remember all that God is doing and who He is. I'm reminded when I read some blogs of my friends I see how God's plan and providence reign. My lifelong friend Lindsey, who I've known since I was 5, is now a mother of identical twin girls! I can't believe we're at this point in our lives. And at times I feel like I'm so far behind everyone else, being single and nowhere close to marriage. But I also know that God's timing and planning are perfect and I am happy where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment