One of my favorites places

One of my favorites places
Chicago's Millennium Park

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Work

So lots of people have blogs...and I have a few that I do keep up with. I thought I'd give it a shot. I don't really know what to write about. It seems that my life is pretty uneventful in the grand scheme of things but I have nothing to complain about. Ok, well some days aren't always great but I know Jesus, and He makes all the difference during my difficult and frustrating days at work. I love my job, at the end of the day I wouldn't want to do anything else. But this week has just been frustrating, patients aren't dressed and ready for therapy, people from other disciplines don't check the therapy schedule board and I miss treatment time with my patients due to a lack of consideration and respect, people refuse, etc. etc. It seems to come in waves like that, some weeks you get to see everyone and everyone's ready and you're not running around trying to find pants or socks for your patients. You get everyone for their full half hour or hour long treatment session and I will feel like I did my job well. This was not one of those weeks for me. Needless to say, I'm trying to learn to take it in stride and just accept the things that are out of my control and do the best I can with what I have. I'm thankful to have a job and be in a place that I love. Jesus makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment