One of my favorites places

One of my favorites places
Chicago's Millennium Park

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wii at the Confer House

I came to my parents house on Friday for the weekend. My mom had told me earlier this week that she had a surprise for me, but I couldn't take it home with me. Hmm...So last night she brings out a Wii. So I helped them set it up and we all played and it was endless entertainment. I really wanted to put up a video of mom wakeboarding, but I think she wouldn't like me very much, but here's dad wakeboarding on Wii Resort:


Mom and I did the canoeing together and we worked really well as a team. Dad was actually really good at wakeboarding. We also had fun creating the other Miis for Denver, Audrey, and Brielle. More family fun to be had at the Confer House.

No comments:

Post a Comment